Qualified Nominators for The Ross Prize in Molecular Medicine
The right to submit nominations for the prize is enjoyed by:
Nomination Timeline for The Ross Prize in Molecular Medicine
- Contributing Editors of the biomedical journal, Molecular Medicine;
- Corresponding Authors of the biomedical journal, Molecular Medicine;
- Peer Reviewers of the biomedical journal, Molecular Medicine;
- Members of National Academies;
- Medical School Deans;
- Previous Winners of the prize; and
- Others by invitation. To request an invitation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Below is a brief description of the timeline for the prize.
Nomination Materials for The Ross Prize in Molecular Medicine Application
- June 10, 2016: Opening of 2017 Award Cycle
- October 7, 2016: Deadline for Nominations
- October – December 31, 2016: Application Review
- January 2017: Prize Winner Notification
- June 5, 2017: Fifth Annual Ross Prize in Molecular Medicine Symposium
Candidates* eligible for the prize are those nominated by a Qualified Nominator as listed above. An individual may not nominate himself or herself. Qualified Nominators are required to submit the following materials for the nomination application:
- A 1- or 2-page cover letter describing the reasons for nomination (longer letters will be returned);
- A 2-4 page biosketch of the nominee in the NIH format;
- A full resume of the nominee; and
- Reprints (PDFs) of up to 10 publications.
* In the event that two or more people are co-nominated, the award will be shared equally among the winners.