Molecular Medicine is an open access journal seeking insight into the cellular and molecular bases of disease. Anyone may copy, distribute, or reuse these articles as long as the author and original source are properly cited. All Molecular Medicine content dating back to our inaugural issue (1994) is freely accessible online at our website: www.molmed.org. The website is best viewed using the following browsers: IE7+, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome. Archives can be searched and viewed here.
Molecular Medicine's Open Access:
- Reader Rights: Free readership rights to all articles immediately upon publication;
- Reuse Rights: Reuse (no remixing or further building upon the work) subject to certain restrictions and conditions (e.g., CC BY-NC-ND license);
- Copyrights: Author holds copyright with no restrictions;
- Author Posting Rights: Author may post final version of the peer-reviewed manuscript ("postprint") to any repository or website;
- Automatic Posting: Molecular Medicine makes copies of articles automatically available in trusted third-party repositories (e.g., PubMed Central) immediately upon publication;
- Machine Readability: Article full text, metadata, citations, & data, including supplementary data, provided in community machine-readable standard formats through a community standard API protocol.
For additional information, please see "HowOpenIsIt? Open Access Spectrum", (c) 2012 SPARC and PLOS, licensed under CC BY-NC-ND 4.0. For more information on attribution, refer to this Creative Commons resource.